Servicing Accountants’ & Solicitors’ Needs
Accountants and solicitors are often asked to provide advice and services outside of their regular scope and expertise. At Silver & Young we provide other professionals with the support as and when it is required, without the need for an annual subscription.
Our aim is to provide you with direct access to the solutions required to service your clients’ needs and ensure they receive the best possible service and advice along the way. The ability to find the solutions to your clients’ needs efficiently and cost effectively means your relationship with your client strengthens whilst also enabling you to expand your total service offerings and expertise.
Our professional services offered to other accountants and to legal practitioners include:
- Superannuation Fund Establishments and Structuring
- Superannuation Compliance and Audits
- Specific Taxation Advice:
1. Capital Gains Tax & Relative Concessions
2. Payroll Tax
3. Stamp Duty
4. Income Tax
5. Goods & Services Tax and the margin scheme
6. Property Tax Matters
- Structuring (choosing the appropriate structure for your client’s needs)
- Business Valuations
To enquire about our professional services today simply contact our office on (02) 9600 7760 and we will promptly attend to your request.