Helping You Take Control
Self managed superannuation funds are often regarded as a highly tax effective way to prepare for your future retirement. However, a combination of rising complexity and frequent regulation changes has made it harder to efficiently maintain a self managed fund. Fortunately, our professional team of accountants at Silver & Young can show you how having a self managed fund can provide you with more control and flexibility over your future, and give you professional advice on the structure and ongoing maintenance of your self managed super fund to ensure that it complies with stringent legislation.
We can assist with setting up your self managed fund and provide you with up to date knowledge of what is permitted and required by current legislation. Our team of professionals will help you ease the stress by maintaining the health of your fund and ensuring that it is fully compliant with all prevailing superannuation laws.
Our self managed superannuation funds services include:
- Initial setup and establishment of your self managed fund
- Ongoing compliance of your self managed fund including:
1. Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns
2. Compilation of financial statements and report
3. Fulfilling annual reporting requirements
- Conduct annual audits to help your self managed fund with its compliance
To enquire about our self managed superannuation funds services today simply contact our office on (02) 9600 7760 and we will promptly attend to your request.